sábado, 18 de enero de 2020

comment 10


Summer holidays passed long ago, but... 

 Christmas is here!! It is the best time of the year to enjoy with the people around us, spend time with the family and friends and to be generous with people. And it is also a good time to travel and have a rest.

I like looking at Christmas decorations in the streets and people wishing  happy Christmas. In my family we have many traditions. We put the Christmas tree in my house and my sisters and I decorate it. On Christmas Eve, my mum usually cooks a different and special dinner and we play Christmas carols in the background. We always light the fireplace.

When I was a child I used to make a big toy list, but now I make a list just with two or three things that I need. At Christmas I used to travel with my family. We love going on a little trip for three or four days. We visit Christmas markets and eat typical sweets like nougats and polvorones.

To sum up, Christmas is my favourite time of the year. It´s a magic and special time when you can spend time with your loved ones. I also like making some New Year´s resolutions for the next year!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario