sábado, 6 de octubre de 2018

WR01


"SOMETHING AMAZING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU LAST SUMMER"
Last summer my family and I decided to travel to Italy.
We went there to visit my grandparents. So, we packed our luggage.
Next day we got up at 6 a.m and we went to the airport. While I was waiting, 
I bought a book to read during my holidays.
Next morning we went to visit the Tower of Pisa with my parents, my sisters and my grandparents.
Then, we ate in a fantastic restaurant. I was eating pizza when suddenly, I saw an old friend from school. She was sitting opposite me. I couldn´t believe it! I have not seen her for a long time. We spent a lot of time talking about us. They were great days, but we had to come back home. We got on the plane and we said goodbye to my grandparents. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario