miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2018

WR02


DIFFERENCES BETWEEN NOW AND MY FIRST YEAR AT SECUNDARY SCHOOL

In my first year at secondary school I didn´t know anyone and I was scared, but now I know all the school perfectly.
I didn´t use to wear a uniform. I used to dress with trousers and t-shirts almost all days.
I used to walk to school with my sister. My teachers used to give me a lot of homework, but now they do not.

In my first year I used to spend much time watching TV, but now I don´t do it any longer.
Now I get up at 7 a.m, and before, I didn´t use to get up early and I was late to class.
In the morning, I used to have breakfast a cup of milk, and now I have a cup of milk and a piece of toast and butter for breakfast.



Before, I used to go to bed late, but now I don´t do it any more.
I used to spend a lot of  money on the coffee bar and now I bring my own food.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario