lunes, 27 de mayo de 2019

TELLING A STORY

WR18

Hi Elisa,
How are you? I want to tell you something that happened to me last summer.

It was saturday evening. I was alone at home because my parents had gone out to celebrate their anniversary. I had something light for dinner and I went to bed. I slept in a few minutes. I was sleeping when suddenly I heard a strange noise that woke me up. I went to see who it was, but, there wasn´t anybody. Then again I heard another strange noise. I went downstairs, and I could see a man who was carrying a bag with jewels, but I couldn´t see his face because he was wearing a black mask. He was a thief!
Eventually, I called the police and I told them what had happened. If the police hadn´t come on time, the thief would have run away.

It was a horrible story! but how about you? Have you ever experimented a similar story?
Lucía.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario