domingo, 3 de noviembre de 2019

Composition 01

A SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILE: your interests


My name is Lucía, I´m sixteen years old and I was born on 21st november. I have lived in England must of my life because my dad is from there, but eventually I live in Madrid (Spain).

One of my main interests is music. I really like the same as my dad. He loves music and so do I. I like both playing the guitar and going to concerts. My dad is very patient with me. He taught me to play the guitar when I was five years old and since then I´ve loved it. I go to music school almost all days, but I practise every day with my dad.

My other interest, apart from playing the guitar, is going to concerts. The guitar is my passion , but concerts are very different. I usually go on Saturdays with my dad, but when he can´t, I go with my mum. I feel many emotions when I listen to the singer. I really enjoy it! My favorite one is "Ed Sheeran", but I also like many other singers.

Both playing the guitar and going to concerts are very important for me. If they gave me the choice between one of them, I simply could not choose. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario