domingo, 3 de noviembre de 2019

Composition 02

A DESCRIPTION OF A PERSON
 My friend Katherine is in a lower year than me. She is my best friend since last year. We met in a school exchange and then she came to Spain to the same school as me.

Katherine is slim and she´s medium built, although she is taller then me. Katherine takes after her mum. They both have blond, curly hair and blue eyes. She almost always likes wearing casual clothes to school. She is a flirty girl!

Katherine is different from my other friends. She is very friendly and quite confident. She`s very cheerful and she is smiling all the time. She is very good at telling bad jockes too. Katherine also plays the guitar brilliantly. Last year she played live on my birthday. It was fantastic!

My friend is very important for me. We get on really well and I trust her a lot. She knows she can count on me when she needs it.
All in all, I think Katherine is a great friend. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario